Sort By Noguera Pallaresa passes * *, River 146 km, 40 of which are navigable, a whitewater river best known and appreciated for river sports, whether by tourists who come to do operations in time as more experienced athletes, which has made has been proclaimed Sort sports destination by the Generalitat de Catalunya.
The river has sections for all levels, from the simplest (I) for children and beginners to the more complicated (grade V on the scale of VI). Rafting, hydro, canoe courses, canoeing … but also canyoning, climbing, multi … The companies devoted to adventure sports in the region to help you enjoy maximum security.
Luck has a long tradition of river competitions, hosting major competitions such as:
- International Rally Pallaresa Noguera * (every year since 1960)
- Final European Cup Downhill * (1980)
- World Championship Junior Downhill * (1988)
- World Championship Freestyle * (2001)
- European Championship Freestyle * (2004)
- World Championship Sort rafting 2010